AS9100 Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Our organization reserves the right to review and approve the Suppliers Quality Management System. Standard QMS requirements include:
- Suppliers providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes similar to that of a NADCAP program, or other system as required by purchase order.
- Customer directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question.
- Suppliers initially approved for use via Certification (ISO, AS9100, ISO 17025, AS9120, etc.) must notify our organization of any changes to that certification.
- All special processes required by a purchase order must be performed by qualified personnel.
- Suppliers shall make their employees aware of their contribution to product and service conformity, contribution to product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.
- Our organization reserves the right of access by our representatives, our customers, any regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- All suppliers providing calibration services must be certified to ISO17025 (or equivalent). All calibration certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- The supplier shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
- Suppliers are required to retain all records associated with our purchase order for 10 years minimum, by contract.
- HI-Precision Grinding expects 100% on-time delivery. If the agreed upon delivery cannot be met, the Supplier must notify the appropriate HI-Precision Grinding personnel in advance. All suppliers falling below the on-time delivery rating of 96% for two consecutive quarters, will be reviewed by our Quality Dept. Action taken will include formal corrective action, on-site visit, or correspondence to restore supplier performance, up to including removal from Approved Supplier List.
- Suppliers are required to:
- Notify our organization of nonconforming product immediately upon discovery.
- Obtain our organizational approval for nonconforming product disposition.
- Notify our organization of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and changes of manufacturing facility locations.
- Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
- HI-Precision Grinding expects 100% Quality. All suppliers falling below the Quality rating of 97% for two consecutive quarters, will be reviewed by our Quality Dept. Action taken will include formal corrective action, on-site visit, or correspondence to restore supplier performance, up to including removal from Approved Supplier List.
- To prevent the purchase of counterfeit or suspect/unapproved products and to ensure product identification and traceability (and for other reasons), HI-Precision Grinding will institute controls that include the requirement of Material Certificates, Certificates of Conformity, and/or other supporting documentation from its suppliers as is appropriate. These requirements will be specified on HI-Precision Grinding Purchase Order, web site or may otherwise be communicated to the supplier. Go to http://www.deltronic.com/suppliers.
- Conflict Minerals 3T&G
- Suppliers shall perform sufficient due diligence into their supply chain to determine whether products sold or provided to HI-Precision Grinding contain tin, tantalum, tungsten or gold, and, if so, whether those metals are ethically sourced. Suppliers shall notify HI-Precision Grinding if materials are sourced from the Democratic Republic of Congo or adjoining countries.
- HI-Precision Grinding is committed to ensuring that the products it sells do not incorporate “conflict minerals” (minerals which are smelted into tin, tantalum, tungsten and gold) sourced from entities which directly or indirectly finance conflict in the Democratic Republic of Congo or adjoining countries.
- Our organization reserves the right of final approval of product, procedures, processes, and equipment.
- Our organization reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, test, inspection plans, verification, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items, including key characteristics.
- Our organization reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
Download a Copy
You are welcome to download an easy–to–print copy of these terms and conditions in *.pdf format.